Thursday, February 22, 2007

Caitlyn is 3 Months


I can't believe the she's already 3 months old! Time is flying too quickly. Some things that she's doing right now...

*She smiles when we talk to her or enter the room after her nap.

*She has a very strong neck and if she's in her carseat or laying on my lap she tries to sit up.

*Caitlyn loves her big sister who is so sweet to her-most of the time.

*She has discovered that her hands can make it to her mouth and is always trying to put them in there.

*Yesterday when she was laying on her tummy she rolled herself over to her back. Then she looked at me with a puzzled look as she was trying to figure out what had just happened.

2 comments:

Dave and Terry said...

What CUTE little girls. I think they will keep you on your toes. I can hardly wait to see all of you again.

Laura said...

Your girls are darling and how lucky your family is to be able to spend time with them!!! I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments!!!Thank you for sharing with us!
Laura