A few of the funny things that Madisen has said and done lately.....
*On Monday we were going to a movie as a family. It was at a new theater, so Bill and I were trying to figure out how to get there. We had our trusty Enterprise map with us and Bill was trying to look at it while he was driving. I asked if I could please look at the map, and he said no that he could do it. I asked again for the map. Then Madisen piped up "Daddy have map, Mommy have map. We take turns, I count to three. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Mommy's turn." It was the FUNNIEST thing to hear her parroting what I do with her when she's trying to 'share' a toy with a friend.
*Today I found her completely naked TWICE in the sand box. After the second time, I hosed her off, hoping it would get a message through that we have to leave our clothes on. A few hours later she just took off her panties, but kept her skirt and shirt on- the hosing off only kind of worked. I think she had 3 baths today.
*At breakfast the other morning, she was complaining about eating her Cream of Wheat cereal b/c it had 2 colors in it. I was trying to convince her that it was OK and normal. Then she looked at me and said "Mommy, stop talking."
*When I was putting her to bed the other night, I was routinely singing her a song. While I was singing she looked up at me and said "Close your mouth."
2 comments:
That is too funny. She is too cute.
Do you laugh out-loud when she says these things?!? I love it.
Post a Comment