Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Our festivities this year included:
*Madisen's 7th birthday- a costume party (photos soon)
*Our ward Trunk-Or-Treat
A kitty cat, Rapunzel, a ghost, and a spider web!
Plus my California Surfer turned Texas Cowboy (wish you could see the boots!), and the witch. Our baby ghost was peacefully resting up for the festivities. I know that we're in front of the sign, but the point was to be able to see us... and the sign was cute!

*Girls wearing their costumes to dance

*Caitlyn's preschool party & festive lunch

*And of course... Trick-Or-Treating
Our super-fun new neighbors always hook up a trailer and drive around the block so the kids don't have to waste all of their energy on the dark houses. My children are by far the youngest on the trailer but they were so sweet to include us and then wait as the little legs just weren't as fast as the big kids.
Caitlyn with Jacob and Tyler.
Jacob's handy camera skillz. I love William's expression, and Madisen's hair that lasted about 5 houses. It was about that time that dad finally rolled in from work and I handed him the baby so the men folk could greet the trick-or-treaters.
My 3 girls trying to keep up with Abby, by the end of the night I just wasn't cool enough for Brooklyn.
Enjoying their Fun Dips as a grand finale to the evening!
(Yes, that is a purple wall you see!)

2 comments:

Kellie said...

What cute trick or treaters!! We wish we were there in person to give you all a hug.

Jilly Bean said...

Happy Halloween! Your kids are really so cute! I LOVE the spiderweb costume. How clever! You're a beautiful witch, Em!