Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Miracle

We had our own Christmas miracle and were all well as the week drew to a close. Phew! We enjoyed a magical Christmas Eve ride on the North Pole Express to see Santa.

North Pole Express; Heber, UT

*And we managed to stay well until Monday when Madisen took a little spill on the sledding hill. She received her 3rd set of x-rays since we've been here to make sure that her nose wasn't broken. Thankfully, it wasn't!

4 comments:

Emily B said...

I'm happy to hear that everyone was well for Christmas. Your previous week sounded like a NIGHTMARE! And I'm glad you guys had a nice Christmas.

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

Oh emi....... I am terrified once again by your story...... I'm always nervous to travel during Christmas because of these nightmare stories and here you go, confirming them yet again! Better stay away from your blog :) So sad..... so so sad....... I hope in the end it really was better.... It looks like it did get to that point, but gees, what and exhausting thing to have to go through! Lets catch up when our lives get back to routine :) right or when we can walk on our floors once again without tripping on something!

Elizabeth Clayton Smith said...

Your previous post really is a nightmare before Christmas. Glad you are feeling better. Love your blog!

The Walkers said...

still can't believe your Christmas story. Why didn't youlearn from my mistakes?! haha As if there was really anything you could do about it. I can't believe you guys rode the HVRR! That's expensive!! :)