Friday, December 17, 2010

The first gift of Christmas

Last night we allowed our girls to open their first Christmas gift.

The older 2 were pretty excited about it, but Brooklyn just looks a little confused.
In April we are breaking our mold and adding a baby BOY to our family! We're still a bit in shock, but REALLY excited!

17 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

What? Holy cow! Congratulation! Oh, you'll love having a boy! It's so much fun to have both boys and girls.

You said, you're in shock...in shock that you're pregnant or that it's a boy? Maybe I missed an announcement you made. You haven't looked pregnant in your recent photos!Wow, well congratulations on your pregnancy, that it's a boy, and that you look so fabulous! I hope you've felt as well as you've looked! Hugs to you!

The Morrisons... said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun!

janet said...

WAHOO!!! What are you going to do with a little boy???? I am so happy for you (and Bill!) What a cute way to tell the girls.

I don't know if I even commented on your pregnancy announcement, but I meant to. I think about you all the time! You are SUCH a great mom and were meant to have a houseful of little ones! Happy holidays and thanks for the card. It was the first one up!

vickersfam said...

Hooray!!! He's going to be very pampered in life, I'm imagining!

lrbodine said...

What an adorable way to announce it! I love it. Congrats! Rob's cousin just had her first boy after 3 girls and I think she was in shock her whole pregnancy - but says it is so fun to have a boy!

Unknown said...

HOW FUN!!! I'm kind of a fan of having boys so I could not be more excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

So excited for you guys! And 3 girls and a boy are just the cool thing right now, since we are having a girl this time!

Samye said...

So excited for you!! Little boys are so much fun! Hopefully you have safe travels over Christmas- looking forward to getting together with you after!!

Alli Waldron said...

Boys are a blast! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Emily B said...

Yay! William Tell, Jr? My brother's wife just had their 6th girl about a week ago, and she's 40, so they are done trying for that boy. I'm so happy for you guys! He'll be very well cared for with three older sisters.

And I love this picture of Broooklyn on your sidebar. With the hair, she looks like a mini Caitlyn.

Jeremy and Taren said...

Congrats Emilee!! That is so exciting!! Hooray for Boys!!

brittany doll said...

Yay! I am so excited that you will be having a BOY!! Congrats!!

Eisha said...

K--remember when I mis-read your birthday post and then low and behold I get your Christmas card in the mail and you WERE announcing a new baby! For the record, I like my girls...but I LOVE my boy. We are connected, he can do no wrong!

laura said...

Hooray! Congratulations! That is so exciting. That is going to be one mother-ed little boy. So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!!! I am so excited for you!

Ariane said...

Boys are the best. They are sweet and rambunctious. Dallin tells me I'm pretty all the time and picks flowers for me. You can't beat that!

Tristen said...

Woo Hoo!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Boys are a new experience, fun and crazy and everything in between! Can't wait to see what life is like with 4... maybe someday we'll get brave enough and follow suit!