Today she is free, I mean three! Where did the time go?
In keeping with our new tradition she got to choose the pizza and movie the Friday before her birthday. She is our olive lover... and then we watched "Cars". (A first time for my princesses!)
We celebrated her birthday on Monday, since we'd be in UT for the real day.
Caitlyn was been really excited to have a birthday party with her friends... just like Madisen. She wanted a Leap Frog Letter Factory party, perfect for a girl who loves green! Turns out that's a unique theme- as far as decor & favors go. Since the weather has been beautiful & parties with 2-4 year olds are entertaining, we decided to have the party at our neighborhood park. The plan was to play a few games, enjoy the play structure, have cake and call it good. I got this idea- almost exactly- from my amazing friend Laura. (She had a green ABC party for her son when he turned 3).
But the weather didn't cooperate so we moved the party to our house. It was a bit crowed & chaotic, but that's the way we like it!
The birthday girl!
6 comments:
How fun! We love chaotic little kid parties! Happy Birthday, Caitlyn. Can't believe she's 3!!
Happy Birthday Caitlyn. You are so big now. I remember when she was in nursery. She was only 18 months. My how they grow!! She is beautiful. Love the cupcakes. So cute!!
So much fun going on! Glad Jen got to come! ANd I loved the powder pics! Can't believe Madisen is writing so well.
Fun anniversary! It really is beautiful there!
Your hair looks really red! Is that just the pictures or is it really that red? Do you like it? I think it looks great!
Time does go by so fast. Good job on the cupcakes, Emilee!
What a great party idea! My favorites all the little girls surrounding Bill's Dad--adorable! We miss you guys. Hope your Thanksgiving has been marvelous!
I love Chick-Fil-A. I sure wish they had one here. Happy Birthday, Caitlyn! She is such a doll.
Post a Comment