Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Friday, October 30.

Our princesses 3: Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, and the ballerina princess. Our ward broke away from the traditional chili / trunk-or-treat party. Instead they hosted a lively indoor carnival with activities held in almost every room in the church.

The YW painted nails & faces.

The primary had pumpkins for painting.
Our happy observer!
Bill & I broke the princess trend. He dawned his annual 70's get-up and I went hippy-style.

Can you tell that we made Caitlyn put down her cupcake for a photo?


Saturday, October 31.

A few weeks ago the girls found some beans in the house that they wanted to plant outside. I kid you not, they have only been in the ground for 14 days. Check them out! They also found some more seeds to plant. It was a beautiful day so we we enjoyed being outside for a while.

Before we left to go trick-or-treating, we lined for a photo. Only to discover that the flash on our camera is broken. Thus, the only picture we have of the evening is blurry. Argh.

2 comments:

Karissa said...

Your girls are so pretty! Seriously! They're adorable!

And...you're not having the best luck with technology lately eh? ;-)

simple mom/wife said...

Ah, you did get one. That's more than we had all weekend. I got the camera today--we'll have to act it all out again :)