Last night at dinner Madisen asked Bill how old he was turning. After he told her, she was trying to figure out how many that was by asking me to hold up my fingers. I showed her it was 2 + 9, she was delighted that she could hold up that many fingers!
So here are 2 + 9 things that I love about Bill:
1: He is a loving and devoted husband.
1: He's a hard worker- self motivated!
2: He's efficient.
3: He's a great listener.
4: He's considerate of my needs.
5: He loves his family- immediate & extended.
6: He's committed to the gospel & shares that love with our girls.
7: He puts others before himself- he's unselfish!
8: He's thrifty!
9: He always makes me laugh!
Happy Birthday Babe!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Bill!! Also, Ken and I are 18-ish months apart, I think. I'm older... something about those older women... :)
Happy Birthday, Bill! You do have a great husband, Emilee!
Happy Birthday Bill! Jon is four and a half years older than me. I always tell him he robbed the cradle. I love the temple post. I can just hear her asking if you were going to get the spirit. So cute.
Happy Birthday, Bill. I hope he had a good one. I love that he was asked to speak in church the day after, not to mention how you were asked to play the organ on the day you spoke. I'm sure all of this made for one crazy weekend for you guys.
You have such a cute family. It's fun to hear about each of them!
Post a Comment