Both of the girls even got brave enough to 'knee board' behind the boat. The rope was short so they were close enough to tell us when they were done, & we were barley moving. Madisen started out with help but then tried it on her own.
By the time Bill showed up after work I was holding a sleeping girl, so I didn't get any pictures of his attempt to ride the Air Chair. He's almost there....Saturday morning was filled with errands & chores. After the girls' naps we decided it was a great day to head for the hills for a hike.
Madisen walked the whole way- 1 mile round trip! She experienced cactus for the first time, followed by a few tears. After that she was sure to put me on the side of the trail that had cactus.Just after this picture was taken both of the girls wanted off the bench so they could explore. And OF COURSE they had to do it themselves- and the bench is pretty high up!. Madisen was successful but even with dad's help Caitlyn ended up with a wounded lip. It bled pretty good & swelled up immediately. We had her teeth checked & they were all fine, and she didn't need stitches-phew!
14 comments:
What a GREAT weekend! Your girls are so cute and it looks like they rocked on the knee boards :)
I love that you already have your girls knee boarding. The family traditions live on! What a fun weekend!
Your girls are so brave. Madisen looked so cute on the knee board. You guys do such fun stuff.
It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately. You look like a pro on the ski's!
That is definitely a full weekend of fun. Now I feel like I need to get out more and experience our beautiful valley this summer!
I love that you do so much with your family outdoors. Chad and I are always looking for someone to go camping, hiking, or 4-wheeling with. If you are ever intersted in some company let me know!
Madison is so brave and so cute on the knee board..... You have such adorable children and you guys always do such fun activities!
How Fun! Looks like you had a great time! way to be brave madisen!
What fun you have been having! Love all the fun pictures. I love that picture of you water skiing. Looks like the kids enjoyed it just as much.
Looks like so much fun and I love Madisen's concentrated look on the kneeboard! so cute
I love Madisen's sunglasses, and I love that she actually keeps them on. I'm glad you guys are passing your love for the outdoors on to your kids.
What brave little grandchildren! They look so determined and cute on the knee board. The hike looks like it was lots of fun. We miss and love you all.
Mom/Grandma
You got some good pictures of your girls out there! And thanks for the ones of Jackson...I need to post it. What fun day it was, even if it lasted a bit longer than we had expected!
we are always miss your zest for life emi! I'm sure Bill adds right to it as well... someday we will zest together!
xoxo me
Post a Comment