Saturday, August 2, 2008
My Madisen
On Tuesday when we got home from the movies, I carried Caitlyn up to bed & came down to make Madisen some lunch. She was quietly playing next to me. When I looked up to tell her that her lunch was ready, this is what I saw.
I know you're asking yourself, "Where did she learn about war paint?", but this is a Madisen original. She found the pink zinc that we use for sunscreen for her nose & cheekbones and applied it herself- pretty impressive for not using a mirror. Then she went crazy with some of my lipstick. The zinc ended up on the shirt before we were through- thankfully it already had paint on the back. Sigh, it's just never safe to have a 'quiet' moment around here unless they are sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahaha. That's so cute. I love it! Moments like these are what life is all about.
LOVE IT!!!! Your right, quite is never good unless they are asleep!
Madisen is seriously so cute. I love her firey little personality. Lake Powell looked like so much fun. I have never been there, but I always hear great things about it.
That picture had me laughing so hard! Jay came in to see what was wrong and just could'nt see what was so funny about Madisen's picture because he is color blind. Hey, is it me or are those word verifications getting longer and longer?
Post a Comment