Thursday, March 6, 2008

Food Coloring Craze

Around Valentine's day I started letting Madisen help me make pink pancakes for breakfast. I thought this was a fun way to include her and be 'festive'. Well that soon turned into pink oatmeal and pink eggs. A few days ago we hit to bottom of the red food coloring so now we're on to new colors. Her new thing is to mix colors. Yesterday she was delighted to discover that blue & yellow make green. Here she is explaining this morning's breakfast.

5 comments:

Julie said...

How cute! I love her little voice. You're a fun mom! Food coloring always makes a huge mess at our house. It leaves stains on clothes and hands. I guess I need to not be so anal about it, cause the kids sure love it.

Dave and Terry said...

Madisen,
I think you should ask Mommy to take you to the library to get the book Green Eggs and Ham.
Looks like you are having fun helping Mom.
We love and miss you all!
Love, Grandma Dodds

Brooke said...

She is darling! The eggs look...delicious. :)

angie said...

How cute is that? You can tell she was so excited. I will have to try that when Avi is old enough. :)

Jane said...

That is way too cute! She is so smart to know how colors mix together to make new colors.