Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Exciting Milestones



Today I took Madisen to a friend's house to get her hair cut. Her thin hair was looking so stringy and quite frankly I couldn't handle looking at it any more. This woman who lives down the street cuts her daughter's hair into A-lines and it looks so thick- it's adorable! She agreed to show me the ropes. This is what we came out with and I'm so pleased. We'll have to roundbrush it every day, but I'm willing.

This week has also proved to be a positive potty training week. We're crossing our fingers that it stays that way! The best part is that she's telling us when she needs to go potty- HOORAY!!

2 comments:

Dave and Terry said...

Madisen,

That is a cute haircut. You look beautiful.
What a big girl you are to go potty on the toilet!!

We love and miss you,
Grandma & Grandpa Dodds

Mel said...

Madisen looks beautiful. You did a great job. Any tips on the potty training? I'm going to give it try #1 next week.