Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Shoe Shopping

I briefly mentioned that we went to UT for a few days- it was such a wonderful weekend! The reason for our visit was that Christy, Bill's sister, was receiving her endowments, and Bill's cousin got married. Saturday was such a special day that we got to spend mostly in the temple and with our family- it doesn't get better than that. Bill and I got to be the witness couple and it was our first time attending a live session. We felt so lucky to be with Christy on her very special day!

On Friday afternoon Laura, Christy and Aunt Becky had a secret surprise for me- we loaded in the car and went shoe shopping! It was so fun to shop with the girls!! They know how much I love shoes and we had a blast trying on multiple colors and styles of shoes, and of course we found that there were a couple of pairs that we just couldn't live without! Here you can see Madisen in some pink 'slippers', she's such a little lady. What a fabulous surprise outing!!!

No comments: