Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

My blogging is falling farther & farther behind- but I still have the goal & desire to catch up!  So we'll start with today.  Yesterday Bill picked a bouquet of flowers from our yard- I LOVE the colors & variety of flowers.  The carnation with the red ribbon came from Caitlyn's soccer game.  They had the mothers come out on the field and awarded them with a flower before the game started- so sweet!

I had Bill snap these pictures after church- the top one is great of the kids, but I prefer myself in the bottom one.  Those 4 smiles truly do melt my heart!

It was a glorious & perfect Mother's Day; gifts carefully selected by each child & presented in bed, morning church, baby free for 2 hours- loved all that I learned about mothers & prayer, lunch & dinner prepared by dad & girls, thoughtful cards made by girls, a quick nap, a visit to 2 sisters I VT, video chatting with mom/sister & mother in law, duty-free ALL day!, a family scooter ride on my new scooter- compliments of my boys, and bedtime stories.  This truly is the best & most challenging job in the world.  I feel rejuvenated & ready to start a new week!  Thank you Bill!!

No comments: