Sunday, July 3, 2011

Family Fotos

Our talented friend Koni took our family pictures. It was pretty early in the morning, but we still managed to get a few good smiles.




I can't wait to share the ones of the other girls with William-- they are simply precious!

6 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

These are so precious. Your family is freaking adorable!!!

Julia said...

These are awesome! Koni did a great job! Where did you have these taken?

Rachel said...

Hope you are loving your boy as much as we are! He is adorable!!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

I have not told you yet how darling all your pictures turned out! So precious and so glad you got them all! Everyone looks so cute in all thier colors! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out darling!!! I still can't believe how early you had to get up, but it looks like it was worth it ;)

Eisha said...

really great pictures!