Madisen officially graduated from preschool today! Where did this year go?
Pledge:
Good Morning:
Months in English. I'll spare you the Spanish version because it was a bit hard to understand on my camera.:
Madisen's award:
(She was one of the last to receive her award and the crowd was a little restless so you have to strain to hear.)
{Madisen truly blossomed as a student, friend, sister, and daughter this year!}{She is thoughtful, kind, considerate, independent, assertive, keen & a leader.}
Then it was off to celebrate at the Splash Pad. Brooklyn was in heaven! The other 2 didn't stay in one place long enough for me to get a good picture of them. I was pleasantly surprised at Brooklyn's interest in the sprinklers. She had NO FEAR and continuously walked under the streams of water.

2 comments:
oh my. she is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe she'll be in Kindergarten next year! Wow!
I love her little pose. It's exciting to be starting Kindergarten!
Post a Comment