Friday, August 24, 2007

Murray High School, class of 1997

Well, I'm offically old! Last Saturday was my 10 year high school reunion. In the afternoon there was a family picnic in the park where there was a bounce house & face painting for the kids. It was fun to see old friends & acquaintances, their spouses, & children. I was a little disappointed that some of my closest friends weren't able to make it, but had a great time socializing with everyone else!

That evening there was a dinner at Buca di Beppo. It was fun to see & visit with different friends than I'd seen at the park. We had great conversations, laughed about our children & the jobs we've had, & places we've lived since high school. Bill was a trooper and endured 7 hours combined of being with my friends from the past! He's incredible- and it's his turn next year!

Madisen wanted her legs painted instead of her face.

Ryan & Tiffany McLelland, Marie (Camp) & Paul Richardson, Jeff & Monique Goddard

Alisha (Payne) Owens, Brittany (Redding) & Tim Doll, Bill & I

We've been the best of friends since 2nd grade.
(We missed you, Melody!)

8 comments:

Mel said...

My heart aches!!! Thanks for missing me though. Sad to think that I missed it by one week. I really appreciate the pictures, everyone looks fabulous and I am sure you had some fun laughs.

Rachel and Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel and Michael said...

Hi Em!
I found a link to your blog from Brooke's. You have such cute pictures on there! I feel bad I didn't get more time to talk to you at the reunion, but I'm glad I found you in cyberspace! Where do you live? I'm still in Murray, the few, the proud! I have a blog (a rather boring one, but one none-the-less) ramizake.blogspot.com. See you later!
Rachel
(I had to delete and repost, because I realized by name wasn't on there anywhere) =)

brittany doll said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I had a great time. My computer is being dumb right now and I can't download any of my pictures. I will post them up as soon as I can. Mel- We did miss you and a whole bunch of other people.

Julie said...

Cute pictures, Em. I heard it was a lot of fun.

angie said...

Hey Em!!

It was so good to see you at the reunion. It brought me back to when we were kids. I have known you for quite some time. :) How is Vegas? Is it getting any cooler?

Katie said...

Hey Emilee! Fun Pictures of the Reunion! I was bummed we couldn't come!! Hey, I added your blog to my list of friend's blogs . . . hope that's okay!

angie said...

Where are you? I was excited to keep in contact w/ you through the world of blogging but you haven't posted forever :(